Here below the rules you must follow during navigation:
- Being in possession of a valid boat driving license;
- The jet ski can not go further than 1 marine mile from the coast (1,8 Km);
- Inside the swimming area, you are allowed to navigate only inside the corridors or authorized routes (delimited by red buoys);
- It is forbidden to get close to people swimming, therefore close to the coastline;
- It is forbidden to drive the jet ski in case of bad weather, rough sea or low visibility;
- The jet ski must have a turnoff device, in the event of the conductor falling inside the water;
- It is required to wear safety gear: helmet and life jacket;
Please note: the consequences of driving the jetski without a valid boat driving license imply penalties that vary from € 2.100 to € 8.263 plus a forced stop of the watercraft for 30 days.
There are no reviews yet.